Submissions are invited to the Royal Society of Miniature Painters, Sculptors and Gravers (RMS)
125th Anniversary Exhibition 2021 at Mall Galleries.
How to submit
If you are a Non-member ALL work must be submitted online > for Pre-selection.
Work accepted at this stage will need to be delivered in person on Hand-In Day, or posted (see below). It will then come before the Selection Committee for a final decision
- Upload images of work on our Pre-selection submission Form > between Tuesday 1st June and 14th September 2021, 12 noon, (BST) [Note: Images must be in JPEG format and at least 1MB]
- On Monday 20th September, you will be notified via email if your work has been Pre-selected for Final selection. [If you do not receive an email, your work has not been accepted for final selection this time.]
- If Pre-selected, please deliver your work on Sunday 14th November, 10am – 5pm, to Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD OR post. Postal entries must arrive, at the address above, between Monday 8th - Fri 12th November.
- You will be emailed your entry schedule Wednesday 17th November, to see if your work has been accepted to the exhibition
- If your work is unaccepted/unsold it must either be collected from Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD on Wednesday 8th December, 10am – 5pm OR if you are unable to collect unaccepted or unsold work Picture Post Art will liaise with you and arrange for your work to be sent back to you.
Non members only - Online Submissions Open: Tuesday 1st June and 14th September 2021, 12 noon (GMT)
Non members only - Online Submissions Close: Tuesday 14th September 2021
Non members only - Pre-Selection Notification: Monday 20th September, Via email
Non members (if pre-selected) and Members - Hand-in Day: Sunday 14th November, 10am to 5pm
Acceptance Notification: Wednesday 17th November, 2pm
Collection of Unaccepted Work: Wednesday 8th December, 10am to 5pm
Exhibition Open: Thursday 25th November 10am to 5pm
Exhibition Closes: Sunday 5th December, 1pm
Unsold Collection: Wednesday 8th December, 10am to 5pm