Submissions are invited to the Royal Society of Miniature Painters, Sculptors and Gravers (RMS)
125th Anniversary Exhibition 2021 at Mall Galleries.
How to submit
If you are a Non-member ALL work must be submitted online > for Pre-selection.
Work accepted at this stage will need to be delivered on Hand-In Day, or posted (see below). It will then come before the Selection Committee for a final decision
- Upload images of work on our Pre-selection Form > between Tuesday 1st June and 14th September 2021, 12 noon [Note: Images must be in JPEG format and under 1MB]
- On Monday 20th September, you will be notified via email if your work has been Pre-selected for Final selection. [If you do not receive an email, your work has not been accepted for final selection this time.]
- If Pre-selected, please hand deliver your work on Sunday 14th November, 10am – 5pm, to Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD OR post. Postal entries must arrive, at the address above, between Monday 8th - Fri 12th November.
- Check Final Acceptance Notification > on Wednesday 17th November from 2pm, to see if your work has been accepted to the exhibition
- If unaccepted, collect your work from Mall Galleries, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5BD on Wednesday 8th December, 10am – 5pm
Non members only - Online Submissions Open: Tuesday 1st June and 14th September 2021, 12 noon
Non members only - Online Submissions Close: Tuesday 14th September 2021
Non members only - Pre-Selection Notification: Monday 20th September, Via email
Non members (if pre-selected) and Members - Hand-in Day: Sunday 14th November, 10am to 5pm
Acceptance Notification: Wednesday 17th November, 2pm
Collection of Unaccepted Work: Wednesday 8th December, 10am to 5pm
Exhibition Open: Thursday 25th November 10am to 5pm
Exhibition Closes: Sunday 5th December, 1pm
Unsold Collection: Wednesday 8th December, 10am to 5pm